- Nouns can function as both the subject & object of a sentence.
- Subject = comes before a verb
- Object = comes after verb
- E.g : William caught a fish.
- William is the object
- Fish is the object
- Caught is the verb
Underline the subjects & objects in the following sentences
1. The crows flew over the trees.
2. Ravi fell down the stairs.
3. Alex drove his car.
4. Faizal lost his wallet.
5. The man selling durians.
Classes of nouns:
Types of pronons:
- Personnal pronouns,Possesive Adjectives,Possesives pronouns,Reflexive pronouns,Relative pronouns and Idenfinite pronouns.
Prepositions for example: time,place and others.